I mentioned in an earlier post that I had purchased Power Sheets from Lara Casey. I filled them out in December minus a few small things. In a nutshell the Power Sheets are designed for you to write down your goals, then break them into what you need to do each month, week and day in order for those to happen. My January was bad. As far as keeping up and tracking my progress. A lot of good things happened in January but I wasn't as intentional about my time as I wanted to be.
I love new. It's a time to refresh and start over (refresh is my word for 2014). It can be a new year, a new month, a new week, a new day or even a new hour. It's never too late to refresh. Saying that, my February is going to be lived intentionally! Today is the first work day of the month and so far I've done pretty good!
I want to share my goals with you so that it will make me that much more accountable. I have 5 and they encompass every part of my life:
1. I want to grow a passionate, loving and supportive relationship with Chad. Continue to learn to build each other up and what the other needs.
2. I want Bronson to grow another year into a happy and content baby. I want to show the 7 fruits of the spirit to him in all our interactions - Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Goodness, Kindness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self Control.
3. I want to grow Leona Morelock Designs into what it is and can be - something that I'm passionate about, proud of and able to help love others.
4. I want to work on my health, get back to a size that I'm comfortable with, not what weight or jean size I want to be. Eat healthy and have plans in place to help me control the times that my depression gets the better of me.
5. I want to grow into the woman that I am and the woman the God created me to be. I want to be someone that I'd like to be friends with. Godly and Peaceful, take care of my family and our home and more than anything be happy.
Here is my pinterest board that I am still working on with images of things that fire me up and will help with each of these goals.
What do you want for 2014?