I don't bake often but when I do it's good!!
With Christmas coming I've been baking with Bronson who really just loves licking the bowl! My latest item was S'mores Cookies that, if I do say so myself, where just like eating straight from the fire!
A purchase we made this past summer was some new patio furniture and we made sure to put it to good use. Bronson had his first taste of S'mores by the 'campfire'!
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks or Tub
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 6 bars (1.55 oz.) milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in large bowl until well mixed. Stir in remaining ingredients except milk chocolate and mini marshmallows until blended. (Dough will be soft and creamy.) Stir in half of the chopped milk chocolate until every spoonful of dough has some of the chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Immediately top cookies with remaining chocolate and marshmallows. Return to oven and bake just until chocolate starts to melt and marshmallows begin to soften, about 30 seconds.
- Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make it Yours Cookie Recipe.